Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense did this book tag and I thought I might try it too! So let’s get started….
Name Three Book Boyfriends:
- Daemon from the Lux series
- Chaol from the Throne of Glass series
- Jeb from Splintered
List Three OTPs:
- Celaena and Chaol from Throne of Glass series. I have to agree with Alicia on this one. These two were (are?) perfect together and I mean..they are perfect okay?!
- Daemon and Katy from the Lux series. These two are so cute and I seriously wish I had my own Daemon!
- Cinder and Kai from the Lunar Chronicles. I spent most of the book (Cinder) rooting for them and finally it worked out! Sigh…
Favorite 1st kiss (SPOILER ALERT):
Simon and Blue from Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda. Don’t even get me started on these two – they are such a cute gay couple. There’s actually so much buildup in the book, to the point where I am freaking out because I gotta know…does it work out? Is it true love? I mean, what is happening?!?!
What couple had the greatest sexual tension?
Feyre and Tamlin from ACOTAR. There’s so much sexual tension in this book but when they do get together..well let’s just say a girl’s gonna blush.
Name a couple who would…
go to a fancy restaurant for a date
Isla and Josh from Isla and the Happily Ever After
go on a picnic/walk on the beach
Aria and Perry from the Under The Never Sky Trilogy
stay at home and watch Netflix
Tris and Four from Divergent.
Cricket and Lola from Lola and the Boy Next Door
Name a couple you want to be together.
Which couple do you hate?
Sorry but I don’t have one…
So anyway..I TAG YOU NOW! And feel free to share some of your favorite couples in the comments below 🙂