Thank-you to Tiffani @ The Book Venom for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. List seven random facts about you.
3. Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them.
7 Random Facts:
- Sometimes I randomly start humming songs that are inside of my head. I’m sure I’m not the only one who does this so if you do, TELL ME so we can be weird together 😀 *hugs myself*
- Seems like I have music on the mind, so fact #2 is that I can be very fickle when it comes to what music I like listening to. Even though I like a lot of mainstream pop music, I still gravitate toward the slower “deeper” songs that have more meaning and more lyrics..I guess my music choices just depend on my mood. (Right now I’m listening to Breathe In Breathe Out by Hilary Duff – it is one amazing album!)
- (Last music fact I promise!) I used to play the piano and I played for 6-7 years before I quit. I quickly lost interest in playing the instrument when I started High School and began blogging. Maybe I’ll take lessons again in the future but for now, I just want to focus on my studies, my writing and blogging.
- I currently have really long hair…as in my curly hair reaches my waist. I still can’t make up my mind whether to cut it short or not but it’s starting to become a nuisance!
- I am always thinking about something which is why I find it incredibly hard to meditate. Usually, I’m wondering about what my favorite book characters are up to (I didn’t say my thoughts are logical!). Sometimes I compose fanfiction with happy endings and imagine them acting out fictional arguments. Other times I’m thinking about some aspect of blogging – usually something I want to try or forgot/need to do ASAP.
- I never know who to nominate for awards and tags because I feel like by the time I get around to doing them, everyone else has already done them!..or at-least everyone I can think of. Hopefully everyone I nominate won’t have done this tag!
- I am currently obsessing over chocolate I bought in Germany. My mom bought a couple of boxes at the airport and we ended up eating two each on the spot. They are simply delicious and I totally recommend buying some if you ever visit Germany!
Aaaand my 7 Amazing Nominees are:
- Kayla @ Kayla’s Books
- Maria @ The Paisley Reader
- Brett @ Brett Michael Orr
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Stephanie @ Stephanie’s Book Reviews
- Áine @ Writing on a Vintage Typewriter
- The Time Traveling Writer @ The Time Traveling Writer’s Blog
Have fun and don’t forget to link me so I can come see your post 🙂