I was tagged by Christina Im @ Fairy Skeletons to do The Tag of Randomocity. Christina is an amazing writer (I’m not exaggerating people!) and if you haven’t already checked out her blog, what are you waiting for?!? DO IT!
- Paste the button onto your blog post.
- Leave a new list of questions (or just pass on the question list you answered) and tag a few people of your random choice (and say why you tagged them, if you have time)! (Be original and nonsensical and disastrously random!)
- Write down three facts about you – one of them is WRONG. Let your commenters guess in the comments which one is wrong (and tell them in the comments after a while)
- Answer the questions of the person who tagged you – make it all super random and interesting.
two truths and a lie
- I am a very very picky eater (who also happens to be vegetarian).
- I’ve lived in three different countries: India, Japan and Hong Kong.
- My favorite colors are pink and black..Don’t make me choose between them!
a bunch of questions..and random answers
What is one food that you can (do?) eat mountains of because you love it so?
I happen to love Italian, Thai and Indian food..but if I were to eat mountains of anything, I’d probably go with (Thai) green curry. But it can’t be spicy because I’m a wimp when it comes to eating spicy food.
If you were a Traveler Without Roots, would your home be a train car, an RV, a hot air balloon, a boat, or just a pack on your back? Or maybe another option completely?
Well I can get seasick (so no boat) and I’m scared of heights (so no hot air balloon). Just a pack on my back sounds pretty rough. I guess I’ll have to go with the train car. But the train car would have to be pretty damn fancy (as in it has a private swimming pool and/or a jacuzzi).
Name a celebrity you wish you could spend one day with.
CASSANDRA CLARE!! I love her books and writing so much..and in my head: author = celebrity so I’m technically not being a rebel.
What fictional character’s house would you like to have as your own?
This question just made me realize that I really don’t pay that much attention to characters’ homes… But now that I think about it, I do remember always wanting to live in Mr. Tumnus’ home in Narnia. It always seemed so cozy and nice (although I think it gets trashed later in the book…but I’m sure I could find someone to get cleaned up for me.)
If you could take a class in ANYTHING what would it be?
I’d love to learn html coding because that would help me make a better theme for my blog. I’ve tried to learn how to code before (but I always ended up getting bored and giving up). I just feel like if I joined a class, then I would have to keep at it (and I wouldn’t be able to quit) so I’d eventually learn something useful.
Name a childhood obsession. TV show, stuffed animal, book, food, pastime—anything.
I remember being extremely obsessed with fairies. I even had a friend who would help me “hunt” for them and I remember her telling me she had pixie dust that could make her fly. (I believed her.) Weirdly enough (or maybe it’s not that weird) my love for magic and fairytales and dragons didn’t fade and I still love to write and read about them.
What do you think would be an awesome theme for a party?
I’d love to go to a costume party where people dress up as fantastical/legendary/mythical creatures.
Have you been in any clubs/groups in your lifetime?
Quite a lot but this year I was only part of the school newspaper and the creative writing club.
What’s something you have to buy all the time that you wish you could just have an endless supply of (something that’s always the same thing—no books or movies!)?
Well I was going to say books but oh well.. I’d love to have an endless supply of pens (I still haven’t settled on a kind I love but I’ll let you know when I figure it out).
What park (national/amusement/theme/etc) would you choose to visit?
I hate rollercoasters because I’m scared of heights but I like amusement parks just because I get to engorge myself on icecream, cotton candy, and other sugary foods. But it is a bit of a waste to visit an amusement park if you don’t go on any of the rides, so in stead, I’d love to visit Harry Potter studios.
who i tag
- Cait @ Paper Fury because I love your blog
- Alyssa @ The Devil Orders Takeout because I stalk your blog
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff because I’d love to find out some random things about you!
- And anyone else who wants to do it because I’m never sure who to tag!