I was nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award by Heather! Thank-you so much for tagging me! You guys should definitely check out her super cool blog! (I’m sorry I haven’t been posting as much lately, school started this week and I’m already drowning in huge piles of homework.)
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
- I am currently reading (and enjoying) The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma.
- I’ve been trying to write in my journal and sometimes I post photos of my entries on my tumblr blog.
- My favorite classic is Oliver Twist. For some reason, I don’t really like most classics and I generally avoid them (no offense to anyone who loves classics).. But I ended up reading Oliver Twist mainly because I found my mom’s old, battered copy of it and I didn’t have anything to read at the time. Curiosity encouraged me to flip through the book and I devoured it in a day.
- I’ve trashed 80% of the “stuff” I wrote recently and spent the last hour wondering if I could have rescued some of it. I do that a lot.
- My hair is usually pretty frizzy and untameable but I usually don’t bother doing anything about it. I like to pretend it matches my personality.
- I have been craving physical books (because I’ve been reading on my Kindle so much)….And I’m trying to survive by borrowing library books because of-course I’m on a book buying ban!
- During the school year, I complain about not having enough free time but whenever summer comes around, I find myself watching TV and sleeping in instead of getting stuff done. I think I need to get more hobbies. (Which is why I, at some point in my short life, tried: sketching sharks, knitting, cross-stitching, origami, making friendship bracelets.. Nothing has stuck with me except for writing, reading and blogging.)
- Whenever I share I facts about myself, I go through previous tag posts and make sure I’m not repeating myself.
(Please tell me I’m not the only one who obsessively checks all of his/her award posts!)
- I don’t have any pets but I really like cats so now and then I find myself wishing for a furry companion. I think it’s for the best because I’m too busy, now, to look after an animal anyway.. Maybe in the future.
- I know I should comment on posts more often but these days I rarely do… Usually it’s not because the post isn’t good, heck the post is probably fabulous but I can’t come up with something intelligent to say. (I’m not trying to make excuses for not commenting more on other people’s blogs..This is just how I feel.)
- I love reading through the “astrology” related posts on tumblr. (I know they might all be made up..) But for some reason I love scrolling through the post, finding my zodiac sign (libra) and reading what that says about me. Sometimes those posts are kind-of accurate.
heather’s questions & my answers..
How do you feel about soft tacos?
I mean I don’t eat tacos that often…
Favorite Disney movie?
I don’t really have one because I like most if not all of them!
Best villain ever?
I don’t have one yet.
How much do you hate spoilers?
Not that much. Sometimes I actively seek them out because I just desperately want to know what happens next.
What’s the best thing about your blog?
(I like to think that) I update it often and I try to keep it interesting by doing more than book reviews. So one day I might post about my “writing life” and another day I might discuss something bookish like reading slumps or book buying bans.
What are three books that everyone must read before they die, period?
Harry Potter, My Heart and other Black Holes, and Throne of Glass. These are just books I have read and loved.. I don’t really have number one favorite books because I’ve read so many amazing books so I keep changing my answer to questions like this one.
Discuss your opinion on corn on the cob.
It’s delicious but I avoid eating it because I hate how it gets stuck in my teeth.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A writer… I want to write YA fiction.
Do you have a favorite punctuation mark?
Describe the best trip you ever took.
(I know I keep talking about this…so I’m sorry, but this is actually my favorite/best trip so far!) This summer I went to Europe. And it was INCREDIBLE. We went to Italy, Germany and Austria. This wasn’t my first time in Europe but I just fell in love with the three countries I visited. Italy is soo beautiful and I still can’t believe that I actually went there. It feels like a dream.
and I nominate..
questions for nominees..
What color are most of the clothes in your closet? | What kind of music do you like to listen to? | How many books do you own? | How much do you read (on average) per day/week/month? | What are your thoughts on writing? | What do you hate or love about blogging? | What do you do when your bored? | What color are your curtains? | Do you like chocolate? (Alternatively: Do you like icecream?)