Thank you so much Sania @ Grape Fruit Books for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- I’ve been trying to decide whether to do NaNoWriMo this year. I haven’t won yet but in the past, it did make me write more than I usually do….at the same time I don’t want to commit to something I won’ t really have time for.
- I forgot to try on my choir dress (which I also can’t find) so I’m kind of freaking out… Also everyone else already picked out a dress which probably fits them so I’m worried that even if I do find my dress, it won’t fit me anymore!
- I’m actually doing great in my least favorite subject (Chemistry) while I’m struggling the most in Humanities which is my favorite subject because WRITING and READING.
- I finally got my hands on the new new iPhone which is my 16th birthday present but I need to change my sim card so of-course I can’t use it right now. Also, my current phone is annoying me by randomly shutting down, freezing, and glitching in all kinds of ways.
- I like to use my old blog(s) to test new themes for my this blog. This is mostly because I don’t want to end up using a theme I’ll hate on my current blog and then have to change back to my old theme. I also don’t want to annoy anyone who might be on my blog by changing the theme a bunch of times.
- I like to do things by myself. I am the kind of person, who needs alone time and even spending fifteen minutes (before class starts) reading a book puts me in a good mood for the day ahead.
- Most, if not all, of the TV shows I watch are releasing during (late) September and (late) October which means I spend a lot of time wishing the time would fly by already..Then again, I am getting busier and busier and apparently I have to do the PSAT on my birthday.
Katrina @ Kaleidoscope of Books | Enya @ Mindful Diversities | Genissa @ Story Diary | Tea and a Good Read |Nicole @ Nymphadora Winterfell | Amy @ The Literature Life | Estefany @ Estefany The Book Addict | Eve @ Twist in the Taile | A Walk Into The Wild | Nicola @ Book Bunny
I know I didn’t nominate 15 blogs (sorry about that!) but I’m honestly not sure who else to nominate.