This post is basically a bunch of shout-outs to posts (and usually blogs) I love. Next post will probably be featuring my follower’s blogs (I’m excited!).
- Rashika discusses how Court of Fives disappointed her. I was kind of excited for this one but now I’ve taken my expectations down a notch (I can adapt!).
- Aasma finds To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before to be a light and relatable read.
- Cait gushes over The Wrath and the Dawn and I agree with everything she says as always.
- Olivia reviews and recommends Heir of Fire to fans of high fantasy books.
- Alise confesses that at first she didn’t “get” The Ocean at the End of the Lane.
- Emily thought Never Alway Sometimes was super cliched even though it tried hard not to be cliche.
Book Hauls/Discussions/Interviews/Tags/Other Awesome Stuff
- Aimee interviews Sarah Ockler and hosts a giveaway (which is still open!!). The interview itself is pretty awesome especially since I absolutely loved The Summer of Chasing Mermaids.
- McKenzie does the Reading Habits Tag (and I approve of her answers).
- Jess participates in Stacking the Shelves and reminds her readers that she doesn’t read all the books she gets
- Skylee does the Ultimate Book Tag and, in the process, introduces me to a new word: hiraeth.
- Blaise participates in #TBRTakedown 2.0
- Emily discusses reading slumps and blogging breaks