Thank-you to Tiffani @ The Book Venom for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. List seven random facts about you.
3. Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them.
7 Random Facts:
- Sometimes I randomly start humming songs that are inside of my head. I’m sure I’m not the only one who does this so if you do, TELL ME so we can be weird together 😀 *hugs myself*
- Seems like I have music on the mind, so fact #2 is that I can be very fickle when it comes to what music I like listening to. Even though I like a lot of mainstream pop music, I still gravitate toward the slower “deeper” songs that have more meaning and more lyrics..I guess my music choices just depend on my mood. (Right now I’m listening to Breathe In Breathe Out by Hilary Duff – it is one amazing album!)
- (Last music fact I promise!) I used to play the piano and I played for 6-7 years before I quit. I quickly lost interest in playing the instrument when I started High School and began blogging. Maybe I’ll take lessons again in the future but for now, I just want to focus on my studies, my writing and blogging.
- I currently have really long hair…as in my curly hair reaches my waist. I still can’t make up my mind whether to cut it short or not but it’s starting to become a nuisance!
- I am always thinking about something which is why I find it incredibly hard to meditate. Usually, I’m wondering about what my favorite book characters are up to (I didn’t say my thoughts are logical!). Sometimes I compose fanfiction with happy endings and imagine them acting out fictional arguments. Other times I’m thinking about some aspect of blogging – usually something I want to try or forgot/need to do ASAP.
- I never know who to nominate for awards and tags because I feel like by the time I get around to doing them, everyone else has already done them!..or at-least everyone I can think of. Hopefully everyone I nominate won’t have done this tag!
- I am currently obsessing over chocolate I bought in Germany. My mom bought a couple of boxes at the airport and we ended up eating two each on the spot. They are simply delicious and I totally recommend buying some if you ever visit Germany!
Aaaand my 7 Amazing Nominees are:
- Kayla @ Kayla’s Books
- Maria @ The Paisley Reader
- Brett @ Brett Michael Orr
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Stephanie @ Stephanie’s Book Reviews
- Áine @ Writing on a Vintage Typewriter
- The Time Traveling Writer @ The Time Traveling Writer’s Blog
Have fun and don’t forget to link me so I can come see your post 🙂
I was nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by Brett Michael Orr @ Brett Michael Orr. You should totally check out his website, and follow him on twitter!
Here are the rules:
- Nominate 10-15 blogs and notify all nominees via their blogs/social accounts
- Thank and post the link of the blog who nominated you
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules onto the nominees
So now I’m going to list 5 (plausibly..kind-of..not really creative?) facts about myself.
I’ve recently gotten kind-of obsessed with watching comedy youtube channels. I’m not sure why but it’s kind-of a stress reliever and a break from studying for exams (which are making me sooo anxious). In case you’re wondering (I know you are) my favorite youtube channels are: Superwoman (who doesn’t watch her?!), Epic Reads, and MyLifeAsEva. What are your favorite youtube channels? Recommend me some!!
My favorite TV shows are The Flash and The Arrow. I am so obsessed with these two tv shows even now after the season is over, I can’t stop thinking about them!! If you like superheroes then you should watch them.
I’ve started writing a new book: The Good, The Bad, The Inbetween and I’m posting chapters of it (as I write them) on wattpad. It features people of color (specifically an Indian American MC) and lgbt characters. Even if I don’t end up finishing it or publishing it, I’m hoping that the experience of writing it will help me grow and improve as a writer.
I get the best ideas when I’m just about to fall asleep. I think that might be because that’s when I’m letting my mind wander and writing fanfics in my head. Of-course I literally jolt awake when I think of these ideas and end up noting them down on my iPhone, a piece of paper..basically a place where it’ll be safe and sound for me to document in the morning. This is actually harder than it sounds because I’ve got awful eye sight and I can barely see one feet in front of me if I’m not wearing my glasses.
I love organizing all the books on my Kindle into different categories. E.g. Summer TBR, Reading Right Now (in which I have 20 books..but don’t worry I’m only reading 4 simultaneously), Read Right Away (like all the books from 2015 that I want to read ASAP but I will probably read most of them after a year anyway), Books Galore (random books I’m not sure what to do with).
And now I’m going to nominate some people!
Kayla @ Kayla’s Books || Sophie @ Imaginary Misadventure || Jeann @ Happy Indulgence || Jess @ My Reading Dress || Joy + Alana @ Thoughts By J || Kelly @ Diva Booknerd || Kristy @ A Queen of Babble || Christy @ Novel Ink || Amber + Jessica @ The Book Bratz || Jamie @ The Perpetual Page-Turner